Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things I miss.......

Unfortunately, My strokes have taken some things away from me that I don't know how or if I will get back some things I miss I didn't get to do very often but the fact that it was taken away from me sucks such as horseback riding, riding a bike, hiking, rock wall climbing things like that. Some of those I may never have back no matter how much I recover due to being on blood thinners.

Other things I miss even more running, walking, swimming, yoga, exercising how I want to. Not feeling so Incredibly overwhelmed all the time. Being able to clean a lot faster than it does now in a wheelchair. Driving, Just little things that you don't even think about until it is taken away from you. Being able to hold more than 2 lbs. in my left hand.

It is definately true you don't know what you have until it is gone. I just try to be so grateful for everything I have each day. I wish I wasn't so stressed from this and that AJ wasn't but it sorta turned our world upside down. I am hoping that, that part will die down. And I pray each day that my bloodthinners will work so this never happens again and I can live my life with my husband as long as possible on this earth. Something else I also miss is our family. I wish we could just go see them whenever but we can't. Well, These are just a few of the things I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment