Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well, I realized that I just haven't posted in a really long time. I have been meaning to for so long now. So many fun things happened over the summer I know I am way out dated but I will have to put up pics and tell you all about it. I usuallly really don't like summer but something about this summer was just special I don't know if it was so much family coming to see us, or if it that it didn't get to hot for me or what it was exactly but I just loved it. We have a pool where we live and man I just couldn't get enough of it. We went night swimming and everything AJ probably thought I was crazy lol. Part of the reason I loved it so much was because it was good therapy for my leg and my leg is doing better than ever which makes me so happy and so proud. I worked hard and wanted it so bad and I got it. Now it is fall and we have had a bit of drama around where we live but we are moving on Dec 15 and I think that should take care of it. Well I will post soon with pics but it is late see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment